Followers

Friday, 20 December 2013

Birthday Round-Up

Hello my little loves, sorry for the lack of recent blogs. I hope I have something nice for you to make up for that today, though! It was my 30th birthday on Tuesday, and I was very, very lucky to receive some beautiful polishes as presents. I have worn them all and now thought it might be nice to do a little blog post detailing them all!


I'll start with what is on my nails today and work backwards. OPI "Ink" Suede was given to me by my dear friend and fellow polish nut Hayley. She knows me so well - matte nails are the ultimate in my opinion, and I was so delighted to receive a matte version of one of my favourite OPI shades!

Here it is, two coats, no top coat:




Next is Indy's Indies "What's Your Favourite Colour?", this was one of two polishes I was given by my lovely mummy (and newly converted polish addict!). It's got pretty much every colour, shape, and size of glitter in a clear base and is flippin' amazeballs! I chose to wear one coat over a candy pink, for a really happy and fun look:




And finally, the second of the polish from mumma, ILNP "Birefriengence". I think I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves....!! Two coats, and top coat:









So there you have it! I am a very lucky Bean to have such generous friends and family! Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday !!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polishes and pictures! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete