Followers

Thursday, 24 October 2013

"Autumn....

.... The year's last, loveliest smile." (William Cullen Bryant).

Hello friends! Today I have a little themed post for you. We are right in the swing of autumn here in England, and as autumn is my favourite season of them all, I decided to do a blog post as a little tribute to it. Motivated by it having been "Autumn" theme week at All Things Nails recently, I went out and about collecting various items for use as props for my manicures, and thought I'd share my favourite shots with you, along with some of the manicures I produced for the aforementioned theme week. Enjoy! :)


















What's your favourite season?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful manicures , you are so talented:)
    What polishes did you use? , your nails are perfect
    Summer is my favourite season, don't like the cold x

    ReplyDelete