Followers

Monday, 26 August 2013

Totally Random Recent Favourites Spam!

Helloooooooooooo! Remember me??? I bloody hope so! Anyway, I thought, as a way of letting you all know I am still here and that I will return to blogging properly one day (although I can't say when), I'd give you a little (actually quite big) post of some of the manicures I've done recently which have stood out to me for whatever reason. Lots of pictures, not so many words - just enjoy the looking! No particular order, just the order in which they upload themselves.






















So there you go, a little snippet into the life of Anna Bean's Nails over the past few months. Until next time my friends, thanks for reading, and please come back again soon :) x


13 comments:

  1. lovely selection - beautiful nails as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! I realised afterwards I had a few matchy matchies I wanted to include. Ah well, I'll save them for another post :) xx

      Delete
  2. hei :)) nice to see you again! beautiful nails as always, but the hearts are the best for me - awesome idea with the glitter and stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Mari! The hearts design was a complete last-minute idea but I was quite pleased with how it turned out :) xx

      Delete
  3. All I can see in those owls is screaming sheep faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I do see what you mean - they do look kind of ovine at first glance :)

      Delete
    2. I guess you need to a be a total owl-loving nut like me to fully appreciate this one!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hello! Nice to see you poking your nose back in :)

    Your manis are lovely, especially the malachite water marble - that is fab!

    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Of all of these manis, the green water marble is the one I am most proud of - so pleased how much it resembles malachite, even though it wasn't my intention at first - just a happy accident :) xx

      Delete
  5. Wow!! Love the first one and the one with the hearts!! And the water marble!! Holy moly I like them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hearts one is amazing, I love it!

    Lovely blog, now following!

    http://mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete