Followers

Monday, 15 July 2013

Taking A Break....

Hello dear readers. I just though I should stop by and explain my absence. Over the past month or two I have felt more and more as though blogging has become a chore rather than something I enjoy and look forward to. My love for polish and daily manicures has not waned, but I have grown weary of sitting at a computer for hours each day and editing pictures and thinking of things to say and keeping happy and upbeat and everything else that goes with maintaining a blog, when really I'd rather be somewhere - anywhere - else. That weariness has intensified with the onset of summer and so I have decided to put my blog on hold for a little while. It isn't the end of AnnaBean's Nails, for I fully intend to return, but for now I am having a little "summer holiday" from blogging, and I hope you can all understand that.

If you still want to keep up with my manicures (and many, multiple pictures of my pets and sunsets and the beautiful scenery which surrounds me and random boring shit from my life) then please feel free to follow me on Instagram - it's far easier for a lazy person like me to lie in bed and post from my phone than blog proper. My username is annabean1983 (there is also a link on the right hand side panel if you're viewing this post via a computer).

In the meantime, here is a picture of one of my recent, un-blogged manicures (nabbed from my Instagram so obviously only a mobile phone-quality picture). I used Color Club "Beyond" as a base and Color Club "Harp On It" for the funky tips, which were created with the help of some jaggedly-cut sticky tape:



Thanks for reading, and for sticking around. I will be back soon, so I hope you will be too :) xx


8 comments:

  1. I totally hear you. I needed to take a similar break for a month or so, and when I came back I tried to put less pressure on myself to get a certain amount of posts per week. No worries, take what time you need and we'll all be here when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean :) I see how many swatches and designs you posted in winter and spring, that your desire to take a break is absolutely understandable! I cannot imagine myself posting each day, but I know it's a lot of time and effort. Have fun, I'll be waiting for your new posts.. when you are ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and will be looking for you.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you in Instagram :)
    Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design, so so pretty!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the post here: http://neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Thanks
    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!So amazing nail color!I love it!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    I have nominated you for THE LIEBSTER AWARDS :)

    Go check it out here: http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-blog-award-again.html

    p.s: I am following you ;)

    ReplyDelete