Followers

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Iconic Effect "Princess Drops"

Hello everybody! Prepare to enter a fabulous fairy wonderland! Today I am showing you Iconic Effect "Princess Drops", a clear base with a vast array of glitters and sequins. There are pink, lilac, silver, icy blue, holographic, iridescent, tiny squares, medium hexes, and big stars, hearts, flowers, and kite shapes in there and it is absolutely heart-breakingly beautiful. 

I started with two coats of 2True Colour Quick "Shade 14" as a base, so I will show you that first. 

Pictures are without top coat:






I then applied two layers of "Princess Drops". I had to do a little fishing in the bottle to ensure a good selection of shapes and sizes, but it wasn't a faff in the slightest. I'm pleased to say the particles aren't too densely packed - I find sometimes with this type of glitter that there are too many bits, which makes for a very "dry" polish. Not so here! 

Pictures are with top coat:





I have to say that these pictures in no way do it any kind of justice. The sun disappeared as I was preparing to paint my nails, and my day light lamp really washes out glitters and pale colours. I hope you can see a little bit just how beautiful it is though.

Iconic Effect's Etsy shop is now open, and you can also keep up with their news on Facebook.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



4 comments:

  1. Awww amazing i want these!!!!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shade 14 is so beautiful! it must be a perfect background for glitters and nail art :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous glitter top coat! Wow!

    ReplyDelete