Followers

Saturday, 15 June 2013

Color Club "Cold Metal" & Pueen Plate 44

Move over Zoya "Song", mama's got a new favourite blue!!

Color Club "Cold Metal" (I am about 99.99% sure that's what it is - it was labelless so I had to do a bit of digging and came to this conclusion) is a medium, vibrant, slightly denim blue foil shimmer, which is very twinkly. Formula is absolutely divine - intensely pigmented, rich, smooth, with a nice consistency and easy to apply. Easily a one coater, but habit prevailed and I applied two, which dried very quickly.

Pictures show two coats, no top coat:
 





Then using Barry M "Silver Foil Effects", I stamped this bold starry image from Pueen plate 44, and finished with top coat:




Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



4 comments:

  1. wow this is a stunning blue, I am in love with the stars. I need to buy some more plates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again beautiful :) here in the Czech Republic are not to fetch image plate from Pueen, Bundle Monster: (

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! This is such a striking combo, I love how vibrant the blue is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete