Followers

Monday, 27 May 2013

Barry M "Cyan Blue"

Hello dearest readers, how are you all? Today's nail polish is one from a very teeny haul (of three!) from Superdrug on Saturday. All cosmetics are on three for two so I treated myself. 

Barry M "Cyan Blue" is a very bright slightly greenish-blue creme polish. The name descrbes it perfectly really - it is cyan blue. Formula was pretty much perfection itself - a true creme, rich and smooth, intensely pigmented, easy to apply, and flawless in two coats.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:





What do you think? If you ask me it's the perfect antidote to a dull, dreary, rainy bank holiday Monday!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



4 comments:

  1. Weather has been perfect here.

    This colour is stunning, my friend bought this about a year ago and always wants me to paint her nails with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the dreamiest blue ever - love it! x

    ReplyDelete