Followers

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Zoya "Kissy" & Kiko "277"

Boy have I got a glitter-fest for you today! I'm showing the other two polishes which I purchased from Alison (the first you can see here). I've layered two coats of Zoya "Kissy", a clear base packed full of tiny red glitter, tiny and very fine magenta strand glitter, and slightly chunkier (but still very fine) holographic silver strand glitter, over Kiko "277", a gorgeous raspberry pink glass-fleck shimmer in a jelly base.

First are pictures of the finished article, with base & top coat (Kissy is a top-coat eater so it could do with a second coat really):




And here are a couple of shots of Kiko "277" on its own, two coats, no top coat:




As always, both were difficult to photograph - multiply the glittery, sparkly goodness by one hundred and you might get close!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally like glitters like this but this is beautiful!! Your nails look gorgeous too Anna. I think you suit any length xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Char! I have to say I am actually really enjoying them being this length at the moment, I might keep them this way long-term (but don't hold me to that!!) :) xx

      Delete