Followers

Monday, 22 April 2013

Rimmel 60 Seconds "Pulsating"

Hello! Today I received my 200th "Liker" on Facebook which, for a little girl from Cornwall, is pretty good going. Thanks to all of you, and everybody who reads this blog, however you do so - I don't think I'd have kept posting quite as regularly as I do if they hadn't been so well received <3 If you don't already follow me on Facebook, why not take a look? I post lots more nail art and general faffage there than gets on to my blog proper, and I always try my best to reply to all comments and messages :)

On to today's nail polish! "Pulsating" is from Rimmel's 60 Seconds range of nail polishes. It's a bright fuchsia shimmer with a very strong purple undertone. Formula is teeny bit sheer, but nothing two generous coats won't sort out. It doesn't have the shiniest of finishes, so top coat is a must. The brush, as with all the 60 Seconds polishes, is dismal. It's round-cut, wide, and flat, but thick and not well made. It just doesn't suit my nail shape and I really struggle to achieve a neat finish.

Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat:




What do you think? It's a nice colour, but I can never decide whether actually like it or not - I just don't really feel like it's "me"....

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



2 comments:

  1. I think that looks beautiful on you! It reminds me of tulip petals.

    Is this colour still current - I have it but I'm sure I've had mine about ten years! The bottle is half empty too - a sure sign I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aww well I like tulips, so maybe I like this more than I give it credit for :)

      I've had mine for about two years, and I saw it on Superdrug's website earlier this evening so yes, it's still current! xx

      Delete