Followers

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Nails Inc "Royal Botanical Gardens" & Stamping

Hello dears, and happy Sunday!

I already blogged about today's polish - Nails Inc "Royal Botanical Gardens" - a few months ago, but I love it so much I had to wear it again. Forget about all the crazy leather/concrete effects and frankly quite ludicrous "Bling It On" embellishment ranges that Nails Inc have been churning out recently, I think this polish is the best new creation from them in months, if not years - a plain, pastel aqua creme polish. It's what Nails Inc do best, and I do wish they'd realise this and go back to their "roots", instead of bringing out gimmick after gimmick.



Anyway, pictures! Two coats, plus base & top coat:





And just because I felt like it, I added a stamped feather design, using China Glaze "Deviantly Daring" and Bundle Monster plate BM-214:


Before I go, I'd like to point out that I've had a slight re-jig of my blog's general design - I have changed the background image but, more importantly, I now have my very own logo header, which was very generously created by a lovely friend and fellow nail polish enthusiast named Kirsty - hasn't she done a brilliant job? :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

5 comments:

  1. This colour looks gorgeous and colour you used for stamping goes well with it. Your banner is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to see as my daylight bulb makes everything look very flat, but the stamping is far prettier in reality, and as Deviantly Daring is a duochrome, it changes colour when viewed from different angles, making it even prettier :) xx

      Delete
  2. That's such a gorgeous colour!

    I agree, I wish Nails Inc would get back to releasing their nice creams. Some of their glitters are OK, but I'm not keen on the textures. I bought one of the Concrete ones, and to be honest, it's horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this polish sooo much!! it's so beautiful! amazing stamping too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Char! Think I may have to break my back-up ban for this one ;) xx

      Delete