Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Green Stamping with Nails Inc and Pueen

Hello my darlings! Get ready for a week of green-themed manicures, as it's "Along Came Greenie" week at All Things Nails this week! I couldn't be happier - green is officially the most numerous colour in my collection :D

To start the week off, I chose to do some stamping using green as the accent colour, instead of the main colour. We'll get on to that in a minute, but first, here is a shot of the colour I used as a base, it's Nails Inc "Notting Hill Carnival", a canary yellow creme. Two coats, no top coat:





And here it is, my first official green week manicure! I used Nails Inc "Seven Dials", a vivd jade green creme, and stamped what I would call a "wallpaper" design from Pueen plate 22. I am actually really proud of this one, I love the two colours together, and the fact that there is green, but it's not all green :)


Are you a fan of green nails?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon (for MOAR green!!) :) x


2 comments:

  1. Those colours look great together, and I love the 'wallpaper'design.

    I'm a great fan of green nails - although green is one of my favourite colours for nails it's not the most numerous in my collection, but I blame the polish makers for that. I need to have a look at the green theme week - I might join in :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh you should definitely join in, there's a different theme week each week, it's a lot of fun and for me at least it takes a bit of the agony out of choosing what polish to wear :) xx

      Delete