Followers

Friday, 19 April 2013

Color Club "Wild At Heart"

Hi world, and happy flippin' Friday! Today I am showing you the first Color Club I ever bought, many moons ago, which still holds a very special place in my heart."Wild At Heart" is a deep purple holographic polish. It has a scattered holographic finish, as opposed to the crazy linear holo finish of the Halo Hues, but the effect is nevertheless very strong and vivid. Formula is very densely pigmented - a one coater, even, but as top coat dulls the holographic effect and therefore best avoided, I would always advise two coats to enable longer wear. A second coat does also provide more depth. Thankfully it doesn't require a rubberised base coat such as Aqua Base or similar - I just use regular base coat and never have any problems.

Pictures show two coats plus base coat, but no top coat:








Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, I also just got my first color club polish a few months ago and it was also a holographic one... I can't remember the name at the moment but it is pretty nice :) happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks gorgeous! I used to have this colour, I can't believe I gave it away without ever wearing it. I think I need to get another bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gave it away?? My goodness!! This is one of the few that I have back-ups of - I had sworn myself off buying back-ups and tried to get rid of all the ones I had, but this one survived, it's too special :) xx

      Delete