Followers

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Barry M "Spring Green" and Pueen Plate 24

Hello everybody! More green! For today's Green Week manicure, I have chosen Barry M "Spring Green", a very, very bright, zingy, fresh green which is impossible to photograph accurately! There is absolutely zero blue in it, despite what my camera would like you to believe. Formula is bordering on jelly, but two thick coats were enough for full opacity for me.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:






And then I stamped a bold star design from Pueen plate 24, using Nails Inc "Black Taxi". 


I actually had trouble as my clumsy self managed to drop the plate, and it bent right across the image I had chosen :( I managed to straighten it out a bit but it's not perfect, and causes difficulty when it comes to scraping. Still, I managed to get it looking half-decent, and I really love the gaudy contrast of black on green :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



8 comments:

  1. I love the green! And the stamp looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is one nice green, I never like many green polishes but love this. That plate design is awesome, unique design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a great colour isn't it, and I agree, the plate design is really striking, I think it works well with such a bright colour :) xx

      Delete
  3. Where do you get your pueen plates from? The designs are all so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the set of 25 plates from Amazon, for £16.99. Sadly they've since sold out, but I'm sure they'll get more in soon! xx

      Delete
    2. Ooo I will keep my eye open, I don't like many of the bundle monster/Konad designs. But ll of yours are gorgeous. Thank you. X

      Delete
    3. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, it's the best set of plates I've got - gorgeous images and they all stamp perfectly :) xx

      Delete