Followers

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Nails Inc "Bayswater Road"

Ooohhhh mama I'm in love!!! Another new Nails Inc shade for you today, "Bayswater Road". It's a teal jelly base crammed full of golden-green shimmer. It creates the most beautiful emerald green look on the nail and I think I might even go so far as to say it's my new favourite green shimmer!! It is almost duochrome - if viewed at a very oblique angle, the blue tint to the base really comes to life. Formula is flawless. It looks in the bottle as though it's going to be a bit wishy washy, but it is well pigmented, not too runny, and perfectly opaque in two coats. I have a feeling that it will stain like buggery though, as this sort of shade tends to, so I have doubled up on base coat to be on the safe side - I will let you know how well that worked tomorrow!

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




I found it quite difficult to photograph the true colour accurately - this is as close as I could get, and nearly spot-on, but it is slightly more green in reality.

Do you like jewel-toned nails? I love them, and always have done!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


9 comments:

  1. Stunning!
    I love that kind of polishes and on your nails it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull polish and the in colour for the season ahead...a total winner!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really? Wow, it's not often I could be considered as "on trend" ha! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. I cant find this polish. Is it out yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It was part of a set from QVC UK, you can buy the set here: http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-7-Piece-Fast-Fashion-Collection-with-Remover.product.203199.html?upsh=1

      Delete
  4. Ooh this is really pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that's a lovely green! :)

    Ps, I found a uk website that delivers color club so I just ordered the halo hues 2013 collection! To say I'm excited is an understatement lol

    ReplyDelete