Followers

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter, feat. 2True & JENsations

Hello lovely people of the internet! Not a very in-depth post for you today as I am still not fully recovered from the lurgy, and have sort of lost my motivation and passion for nails at the moment, stupid germs :( However, it is Easter (or just Sunday if, like me, you are not religious, but you know.... Hard to avoid it!), and I have at least made the effort to give myself a fitting manicure for the occasion..... On newly-shortened nails, humph :(

I used two coats of 2True Colour Quick Nail Polish in "Shade 15", a very, very pale blue creme:



On top of which I added one coat of JENsations "Rainbow Sprinkles", and finished with Rimmel LycraPro Matte Finish top coat (it's amazing):



And there you have it, Easter egg nails!

I hope you are all well, and thank you for not deserting me! I can't promise I'll be back to regular blogging just yet, but I did want to at least let you all know I'm still here, and that I will be back for good eventually.

Thanks for reading, and please come back again soon :) x


7 comments:

  1. Good to see you! I love the Easter nail look you created, and I actually like the shorter length of your nails.
    You nails look awesome when they are longer, but I like them short too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel 100% soon. I hate germs, I hate the fact I get ill because people are disgusting and never wash their hands or cough over you. :( Doesn't hurt to be a little more cleaner does it lol?

    Love the nails, rainbow one is so pretty, I am looking for a polish like this. I have that matte top coat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sorry to hear you're still not better!! Your nails look really cute that length! really love the base coat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mani and I agree with everyone else, your nails look great at the shorter length.

    fwiw, whenever I shorten mine I always dither around deciding whether I should or not, then once they are short, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry - those are SHORT nails? Jeez, you should nosy at my blog, then you will see short nails ;)and mine are at their longest just now!

    Hope you feel 100% soon, nothing worse than not being able to shake a bug =( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to have you back with us, nails looking great and hope you continue to mend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments, they have really helped put a smile back on my face :) xxx

    ReplyDelete