Followers

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Barielle "Polished Princess"

Is it spring yet?? I don't know about you, but this weather is hacking me off. I'm no fan of scorching hot weather but seriously, this is enough. I need the sun! I want to be able to leave the house without having to put on a dozen layers first! So with that in mind, I've gone for a truly springy, zingy colour on my nails today in the hope it'll bring about a change.... Or at least cheer me up! Barielle "Polished Princess" is a fresh, grassy, almost acid green with a beautiful shimmer - the particles of which aren't just green, but seemingly red and gold too... Formula-wise it is without problems. Nicely pigmented, applies well, opaque in two coats.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




What do you think? It screams "SPRING!!!" to me, so I'm hoping the weather will get the message soon too!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x 


4 comments:

  1. I love this colour it's so this season!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colour! I hope your colourful nails will bring us some colourful weather because just like you I've had it with this grey and cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, I have to wear so much just to walk to the bus stop :(

    Oh my god this colour is Gorgeous and suits your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody! Let's hope warmer weather is just around the corner :) xx

    ReplyDelete