Followers

Monday, 11 March 2013

2True Colour Quick "Shade1"

Today I have a lovely, happy, bright polish to show you, from 2True's Colour Quick range. "Shade 1" is a vibrant, blue-toned fuchsia creme polish My pictures don't really show the fact that it's a little bit sheer and milky and my nail line is still somewhat visible, so I should really have applied three thin coats as opposed to the two medium-thick coats I did apply.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coats:




I'm quite sad to say that I will be shortening my nails drastically this evening (or at least in the next few days - I might need to work up to it!) - they have given up the ghost completely, damned winter :(

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


5 comments:

  1. i'm so falling for this color!

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty colour. Don't be sad about shortening your nails - think of it as opportunity to enjoy a new shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both for your lovely comments! I'm gonna keep hold of my nails at length until the end of the week I think, and then it'll be a fresh start next week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nail polish. You always have the most amazing nail polishes. I love your nail length, I want perfect nails like yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Lisa, that's so kind! I can assure you they're far from perfect though, and long nails are kind of a pain in the backside, especially if you're clumsy like me! :) xx

      Delete