Followers

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

OPI "Which Is Witch?" & Models Own "Beth's Blue"

New polish baby for AnnaBean today wooo!! Namely, OPI "Which Is Witch?" from their recently-released "Great And Powerful Oz" collection. This is the only polish that I bought from the collection, as the rest just don't float my boat. It's a clear base packed full of silver holographic particles in varying shapes and sizes: hexes, squares, and strands; medium, small, and absolutely teeny weeny! It's truly beautiful, so sparkly, and applies really well. I chose to apply one coat over Models Own "Beth's Blue", a pale yet vibrant periwinkle blue creme and my absolute favourite Models Own polish of all time!


These pictures show one coat of "Which Is Witch?" over two coats of "Beth's Blue", with base & top coat:





And here is a shot of "Beth's Blue" on its own, two coats, no top coat:


Have you picked up any from OPI's Great And Powerful Oz collection? And how about Models Own, do you like their polishes?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Great combo! Love it x

    www.nailtheday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! that blue on its own is beautiful too! love pastels. Look how gorgeous and long your nails are too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you! I don't want to jinx my nails by saying so but they are having a pretty good run at the moment! Love pastels too, need more of them actualy!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I got my first couple of models own polishes this week and have tried out one (post is up tomorrow) and I loved it, I've ordered a couple more and preordered the fruit pastels collection :) I'm yet to own any opi but I really like this glitter and the blue underneath

    ReplyDelete