Followers

Monday, 25 February 2013

Nails Inc "Oakley Street"

Hi lovely people of the internet! I have a somewhat "unconventional" polish to show you today. Nails Inc "Oakley Street" is a sort of mustardy camel coloured creme polish, and the sort of "ugly" shade that I really love! I've wanted it for a long time and finally managed to snag it fairly recently at a bargainous price from a lovely lady named Sarah (thank you Sarah!). Formula was fine, typical Nails Inc creme two coat perfection!

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:




What do you think about shades like this? Do you like them or are they just plain ugly to you? I think they are actually very elegant and flattering, and this one is definitely a new addition to my favourites list!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. I love Oakley Street too :) I was so excited to finally nab it on Nale Sale a few months ago! Your swatches look gorgeous as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca :) Oohh gotta love Nail Sale, it's where I got mine too :D xx

      Delete
  2. I'm undecided on this one xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why that might be the case - it's certainly not a "one polish fits all" kind of shade ;) xx

      Delete
  3. I think this is a great colour and would go great with a bright outfit so you wouldn't look over the top if you know what I mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree with you - a great way to tone down a bright outfit and add a bit of class :) xx

      Delete