Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Nails Inc "Haymarket"

Following on from yesterday's post, I have another "matchy matchy" manicure for you today. The polish in question is Nails Inc "Haymarket", which I suppose could be described as a light pastel duck-egg green creme. Formula is flawless - wonderfully pigmented and opaque, and easy to apply. Dries to a slightly matte "rubber" finish, so top coat is a must.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:


(Direct sunlight)

(Daylight-simulating lamp)


And what does it match with, I hear you ask? Well quite a lot actually, but my chosen match today is a jewellery box:


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anna! Haymarket is one of my favourites and it looks stunning on your nails! Cute box too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte! It's always been my intention to do a Haymarket matchy matchy with one of these boxes (QVC Diamonique, not Tiffany, before anybody thinks I'm showing off!!) because they really are the perfect match :D xx

      Delete
    2. They are a perfect match! I have to admit I didn't know what a tiffany box looked like but after googling they do look very similar :) xx

      Delete