Followers

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Jade "Vermelho Surreal"

Hi folks! Today I am wearing my first and only Jade polish, "Vermelho Surreal". It is a linear holographic polish in a gorgeous russet-toned red shade. The rainbow is intense and evident in most lighting situations, and it is very, very shiny! It's also quite sparkly compared to my other holographic polishes. I used "Aqua Base" as my base coat and applied two coats of polish, which covered flawlessly.

Pictures show two coats with no top coat (look how shiny!!):





Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! I have to say thank you to Samina, from whom I bought this beauty!

What do you think? This is totally unique in my collection and I am absolutely in love with it.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


11 comments:

  1. That is a really lovely shade, im so jealous of your nails xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is sooo beautiful, I love it. I so need to buy polishes like this badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks, it's pretty spectacular isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  3. That's a beauty! damn I want a holographic red now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheee it's been the ultimate goal for ages, a bright red holo - job done!! Next up, gold!! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!
    And your nails are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! LOVE IT!!!!! x

    www.nailtheday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it!! I got it really cheaply on Nail Sale :D xx

      Delete
  6. Wow I just love the shiny! I always prefer shiny to matte and I love the colour of this one, might have to look it up

    ReplyDelete