Followers

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Color Club "Eternal Beauty"

I have the second of my modest Color Club Halo Hues nail mail to show you today! "Eternal Beauty" is perfectly named - it's an absolutely stunning, vivid purple linear holographic polish. I said all that needs to be said about Color Club's Halo Hues yesterday, so as this post will be quite picture heavy, I'll keep the words to a minimum! 





All pictures show two coats of Eternal Beauty with base & top coat, photographed in a variety of different lighting situations.






And finally, a matchy matchy shot with my scarf!



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x







17 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I NEED this one!!! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe your bank manager will hate me but yes, you really DO NEED this!! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. This is really lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holographic polishes are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful :)

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kitty and Inge :)

    (Inge, I will check your blog out later when I have a bit more time to spare) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Anna loving this holo it's simply stunning!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to get my hands on a couple of these, but so expensive to get them over here! I need to find a way to justify the purchase lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol think of something! Anything! For instance: It's Friday, you should trat yourself for making it through the week ;) xx

      Delete
    2. Haha I've just treated myself to a couple of other colours that I've been admiring on amazon, I'll save splurging on the holos for my birthday or something, only got to wait until the end of June lol

      Delete
    3. Aahh that's quite a wait in my books!! You have more self control than I do ;) xx

      Delete
    4. Never said I'd actually make the wait lol but I'll try my best!

      Delete
    5. Haha now you sound more like me lol!! I'd like to know the minute you do get them... And here's hoping it's sooner rather than later :P xx

      Delete
    6. Lol you will be the first person I tell, as long as you don't mind intelligible excitement! Haha

      Delete