Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Nails Inc "Redburn Street"

Would you believe I still haven't tried all of the polishes I received for Christmas?? Well it's true, and I am ashamed. So I have one of them to show you today, it's Nails Inc "Redburn Street", a deep blue slightly jelly base with silver and black glitter. The blue of the base makes some of the silver glitters appear pale blue, so it's quite a complex over-all look! Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat. If you can't stand your polish being anything other than completely glassy smooth, then I would recommend doubling up on top coat - I'm not overly fussed, so I left it with one layer of top coat.






And a little extra something today. This week on the All Things Nails Facebook group it is "Australia Week", and here is my take on that theme: I chose to base my manicure on the green & gold national colours of Australia, using Ciate "Big Yellow Taxi" and Nails Inc "Seven Dials". Freehand (it shows!!) tips on most fingers; striping tape stripes on the ring finger!


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x





9 comments:

  1. Must...but....Redburn St.....it's soooooo pretty:) Very jealous of your Christmas haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I was indeed very lucky to receive so many beautiful polishes :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, so pretty! I'd never heard of Redburn St before! Love the nail art too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! Redburn Street was in one of QVC's TSVs last year, an auto delivery one, think it was December :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely, I love the cupcake sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both very different but very gorgeous!! Redburn Street looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For some reason I'd been putting Redburn Street off and I don't even know why - even less so now I've actually worn it and realised how beautiful it is :) xx

      Delete