Followers

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Nails Inc Lucky Dip feat. "Buckingham Street"

Last week Nails Inc held one of their occasional "Lucky Dip" sales - you pay a certain price and get sent a selection of somewhat "randomly" picked nail polishes, in this case six full sized polishes for £15.00. It's a great deal considering individual Nails Inc polishes retail at £11.00 each, and I think it's so much fun not knowing what will be received! I was very fortunate to have a few pennies to spare, so I ordered myself a lucky dip, and it arrived today. I already have two of the six that I received (which is a risk worth taking in my opinion), but I am over-all really pleased with this selection. Have a look:


L-R: "Buckingham Street", "Covent Garden", "Heathrow", "Westbourne Grove", "Caversham Street", "Belgrave Mews". A great selection of colours and finishes - creme, shimmer, glitter, neon, and matte!

And on to today's manicure - it's as if Nails Inc knew one of these polishes would fit in perfectly with our "Bling Bling!" theme week over at All Things Nails - "Buckingham Street" is a clear base with fine magenta glitter particles with a few silver ones scattered through, too. I applied two coats with no "undies", but it is still a little patchy in places. Not terribly so, but I do think I'll wear it over a base colour next time. It's a really pretty, sparkly shade, and actually unique in my collection!

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.





Did anybody else buy a lucky dip, and if so, what did you receive?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x






9 comments:

  1. Love those polishes, they're so pretty. I have an obsession with Nail Inc colours, I literally have about 40 at home so I'm trying to ban myself temporarily from buying anymore!

    Cute blog, I'm following you.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Nails Inc too, they far out-number any other brand in my collection, I have about 170 Nails Inc polishes alone! Thanks for the follow, following back :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Heathrow matte, and this. Love!

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted Heathrow for so long, I did a little squeal when I saw it in my parcel ^_^ xx

      Delete
  3. I got the same as you, so pleased witH a matte polish. I had two of the colours already but can't really moan at the prices :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more about not moaning - it's a really great deal. I too was so delighted to receive the Heathrow matte polish :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ah I resisted this time around as I'd got 2 lots last summer and 2 lots in the one just before. The first 2 colours of yours I'd got in my last lucky dips! It is a bargain though, but it'd be nice if they were truly lucky dips!
    Looks beautiful on you! I've yet to actually try Buckingham Street on! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sara and Charlotte! I have only ever had one lucky dip previously - it was this sort of time last year, and luckily they were all colours I didn't already have! :) xx

    ReplyDelete