Followers

Thursday, 31 January 2013

China Glaze "Glitz 'N Pieces" & Barry M "Blueberry" Gelly

Today I have to show you what I think is one of the coolest glitter polishes ever made! It's China Glaze "Glitz 'N Pieces" from their recent "Bitz N Pieces" collection. There's all kinds of crazy going on in this bottle, but simply put, it's a clear base with different shapes and sizes of black and silver particles. I only got it today and I love it, I haven't been this excited about a new polish for a while! For the type of polish, application was actually really easy - it's so packed full of bits that I didn't have to fish around in the bottle for them and they painted on smoothly and evenly - no need for dabbing, poking, or re-placement. 

Pictures show one coat of "Glitz 'N Pieces" over Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in "Blueberry", with base & top coat.





And here is a shot of Barry M "Blueberry" on its own - two coats, no top coat.



What do you think about this kind of glitter polish? Do you have any from the Bitz N Pieces collection?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



2 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful blue and I love how it looks with the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari! It's one of my favourite blues, so pretty :) x

      Delete