Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Barry M "Silver Multi Glitter"

I've had this polish since July and haven't worn it yet!! Until now, of course. Barry M "Silver Multi Glitter" is a clear polish packed full of silver, blue, gold, and pink very fine glitter particles. Silver is the predominant colour, but the others are still visible and make for a very sparkly, glittery finish with a slight lilac tone. I'm not sure how well this polish would work on its own, so I applied two coats over a lilac foil (Nails Inc "Baker's Mews"). On to the pictures!





And here is a shot of Nails Inc "Baker's Mews" on its own - two coats, no top coat.



I'm not entirely sure what inspired me to choose this as today's manicure - it wasn't what I had originally planned to do, but I'm pleased I went with this in the end. It's very sparkly, and very pretty! What do you think?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x




6 comments:

  1. Oooooh you've inspired me to use my Silver Multi glitter - it's still in mu unused, partly cos I didn't think it would look great on it's own. Good idea for a base colour and lovely swatch:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, I'm pleased that I've inspired you to try it finally! You won't be disappointed :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour Anna! I love your combination! <3 big hug <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not keen on Bakers Mews on its own but with that glitter, WOW! you made a whole new polish! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte, pleased you like the finished article :) xx

      Delete