Followers

Saturday, 29 December 2012

OPI "Pirouette My Whistle" & Ciate "Angel Wings"

Hello dears, and happy Saturday! Are you all getting back to some sort of normality now that Christmas is pretty much done with? I don't know about you, but I always feel a bit weird at this time of year - I never know whether I'm coming or going, what day it is, what date it is - I live in a bit of a fog of confusion until the middle of January! Anyway, I have what I think is a very pretty, wintry manicure to show you today. I was aiming for the look of snow and was somewhat successful!

I started with a base of Ciate "Angel Wings", a very delicate, sheer white pearlescent polish, of which I applied three coats. I then added one coat of OPI "Pirouette My Whistle", and finished with topcoat. It created a really ethereal, snowy look to my nails which, unfortunately, is very difficult to photograph! But here it is anyway.


(Daylight lamp)

(Camera flash)

So what do you think, does it remind you of snow? Something else? I must admit, this is very understated for me, and I really rather love it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so pretty and delicate :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlotte! Felt like a change from the usual in-your face bright colours and glitters :) xx

    ReplyDelete