Followers

Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Or happy last full week in Decmber if you don't celebrate Christmas!

Today I would like to share with you my proper Christmas manicure - festive green and red water marbling! I love water marbling. I don't like the mess and the time and wastage, but I love the finished article.  If you get it right (and it took me a long time and many failures to finally get the hang of it) it can be spectacular. For this look I used Nails Inc colours - a base of "Cambridge Terrace" (silver) with "Villiers Street" (red) and "Emerald Street" (green).







(My sincere apologies for the mess in the background!)



The nails on my right hand have very different patterning than what you see here - a conscious decision - but I'm afraid I fail at taking pictures of that hand!!

What do you think? Are they suitably Christmassy? If I may say so myself, I am actually quite proud of this manicure!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon - I won't be posting on Christmas day, but I have something scheduled for the day after :) x

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas mani Anna...enjoy your day off and look forward to your next post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas day xx

      Delete