Followers

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Matchy Matchy!

Good morning! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day* and aren't too full of turkey and mince pies? This is a special, scheduled post for you all to enjoy today. As some of my friends know, I love finding things that match which ever nail polish I'm wearing on any given day. Sometimes it occurs spontaneously; sometimes I know I have an object in the house which will match; and occasionally, I go out of my way to find something - anything - that will match. So today's post will be one of many matchy matchy-themed specials.

Continue reading for the full view of this and more matchy matchy madness!



China Glaze "Agro" (and a little bit of OPI "Goldeneye" on ring finger) and some autumnal shades of nature!


Nails Inc "Sutherland Street" and a flannel. Or "face cloth" if you're posh.



Color Club "Nomadic In Nude" and a shell. Not total matchy matchy but I thought they looked nice together.



Nails Inc "North Row" (over what I *think* was Color Club "Earthy Angel" but which *could* have been OPI "San Tan Tonio" - I honestly can't remember) and my watch.



Nails Inc "Black Taxi" and one of my many mugs.


Nails Inc "Chesham Street" and my curtains.



Nails Inc "Westminster" magnetic polish and a fir cone. My favourite matchy matchy of recent months.




Aaaannnd  to finish - Nails Inc "Southwark" (with China Glaze "Fairy Dust") matching the shopping trolleys at Tesco. Perfectly. 
(My apologies for the crappy mobile phone picture).


Well there you have it my dears, I do hope you've enjoyed this! Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

(* Or Tuesday if you don't celebrate Christmas)

4 comments:

  1. This has made me smile a lot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma I'm so sorry, your comment went to my spam box for some reason!! Thanks for reading, I'm really pleased it made you smile :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Heheeee I felt like such a twit taking that photo, I used my phon camera and I tried pretending I was texting and not photographing my nails matching the trolley.... I'm really pleased it's proved popular lol! xx

      Delete