Followers

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

It's Not Easy Being Green....

...... Except in this case, it is. I love green nail polish, and I have a beaut to show you today. Another of my birthday presents, it's from Nails Inc and is called "Baker's Row". It's a deep green slightly jelly base with small gold and green glitter particles and even smaller (like, tiny) blue glitter particles. With the semi sheer base, this makes for a truly fascinating, deep polish. It dries with quite a bit of texture which I actually quite like, as the glitter seems to catch the light even more. Here are two coats, plus base & top coats (Orly Bonder & Sec N Dry).  It was a tricky one to photograph, surprisingly - it's more vibrant and sparkly, and less blue-toned in reality.



This polish was really enjoyable to apply. Not just easy (which it was), but actually enjoyable. I can't quite explain myself! It reminds me of mermaids and frogs. Which is a good thing. I love frogs. 

Well that's all folks, thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...love this textured look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! Me too, I've been mesmerised by it all day :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a very long time for this colour in my country and guess what? It's nowhere to be found -_- . It is a very beautiful green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's such a shame Cristina, as it really is a beautiful polish. Happily following your blog, thank you for following mine :) xx

      Delete
  3. This looks beautiful on you Anna! I quite like how it's blue toned in the photo. Mermaid like :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! It's certainly a beautiful polish :) xx

      Delete