Followers

Monday, 17 December 2012

It's My Birthday.....

...... And I'll wear a different colour on every nail if I want to!! 

I've been thinking about what to do for my birthday manicure for ages. All I could come up with was Christmassy stuff as my birthday has always been synonymous with Christmas (for obvious reasons), but I already have a proper Christmas manicure planned, and didn't want to go for overkill. However, it dawned on me just last week - in the autumn I purchased a few bottles of "Rainbow Sprinkles" (a multi-coloured, multi-sized, multi-shaped matte glitter topper) from JENsations, and every time I wear it people comment on how much it reminds them of birthday parties. So what better polish to use? I've teamed it here with a pastel skittle manicure, plus base & top coats.



Colours (in order from thumb to little finger): Nails Inc "Notting Hill Carnival"; Nails Inc "Oxford Circus"; Barry M Gelly Nail Paint "Prickly Pear"; Barry M Nail Paint "Blueberry Ice Cream"; Barry M Nail Paint "Mint Green". All topped off with a coat of JENsations "Rainbow Sprinkles", of course.

Hooray for birthday nails!! What do you think? Did I choose well? Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

13 comments:

  1. So fun and cheerful Anna! I hope you have a lovely birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you Charlotte!! It's been good so far - got the Nails Inc TSV from the other month as my "main" present! :D xx

      Delete
    2. Ace! I resisted the TSV this time around! I've so many Nails Inc I've not even tried yet! What are your thoughts on their new collections? I'd quite like to try the leather look one! Not that sure on the skulls though! x

      Delete
    3. I was very fortunate and managed to convince my mu to get it on A/D, so I got the first set for birthday and will ave the second set for Christmas, if it ever arrives! I like the look of the feather effect polish, but not to struck on any of the other new ones to be honest - least of all the skulls! xx

      Delete
    4. Woo, lots of polishes for you then :) I'm not too gone on the bing it on collections. They look good in the professional photoshoots but I can just imagine it being a glittery mess in real life. I'm going to look at swatches of the leather one first. Might look a bit too gothic on my claws. I think it looks cute on the model though! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Sensational nails to match - hope you have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, nails are fab and perfect in everyway! I've nominated you for a Liebster award...all the details on my blog x http://nailsbyvanessamarie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa!! Ooohh I'll have to check out this Liebster award when I have a little more time! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday Anna.............love the nails too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! Happy Birthday!xx

    ReplyDelete