Followers

Monday, 31 December 2012

Ciate "Mojito"

T'is time for another of my Ciate Mini Mani Month polishes! This little love is called "Mojito". Google tells me that a mojito is a cocktail containing rum, lime, and mint and other stuff - I don't drink, so no wonder I had to look it up! Anyway, the polish is, as I guess would be expected, a bright, zesty, lime green creme. It doesn't have the nicest formula - quite sheer and streaky, and mine had some blobs in it and a squiffy brush - so application was a bit tricky. Problems aside, it's a wonderful colour - really cheerful and uplifting, although I'm well aware it won't be everybody's cup of tea! 

Three careful, conscientious coats here, plus base & top coats (Orly Bonder & Sec N Dry).

What do you think? Is it the sort of colour you'd wear? It's put me in a playful, fun-loving mood, so much so that I've been searching the house for some matchy matchy, and ta dah! This is what I found:
Socks!

Apple juice carton!

There were many more, but I don't want to overwhelm you ;)


Well that, pretty much, is that - final blog post of 2012! Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you next year :) x

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I hope I can easily find this in France!

    xx, Cynthia
    www.fromparistopureza.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia! I'll wish you good luck finding it :) xx

      Delete