Followers

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Ciate "Magic Carpet"

Hi everybody! I did have today's blog all written and ready to go, but it was full of misery and self-pity so I deleted it and started all over again! I have yet another of my Ciate "Mini Mani Month" polishes to show you. It's called "Magic Carpet" and it is a lovely, glitzy, magenta glitter polish with particles of varying sizes. It's definitely not to be worn alone (unless you just want a smattering of glitter), so here I have two coats over a raspberry pink creme, with base and top coats.





Here is a shot of the aforementioned raspberry pink creme - it's Barbara Daly "Razzle", two coats. 


By the way, if you think these photos look somehow "different", it's because I've got a new camera. I may or may not continue to use it for my blog - I am still getting used to it.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Anna, hope alls well take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww no Anna, hope you're ok. This is a beautiful polish and you picked the perfect base! Your photos look pro as always. I broke my camera a few months ago so I end up stealing my mums!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vanessa and Charlotte, I'm fine, just had one of those really sucky days on Friday and was feeling far too sorry for myself! Oh no Charlotte, a broken camera = a broken heart!! My "regular" one is fine, and still works perfectly, but it's big and heavy so I treated myself to a dinky little pocket camera with my birthday money! :) xx

    ReplyDelete