Followers

Friday, 28 December 2012

Ciate "Enchanted Rose"

Hello everybody! I have another polish from my Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar to show you today (I'm so behind, there are quite a few I still haven't even tried yet!). It's name is "Enchanted Rose", and it is a red glitter polish in a clear base. The glitter particles are a mixture of shapes and sizes and not too densely packed, so it makes for a great layering polish. I have two coats here over a plain red polish (Nails Inc "Rosary Gardens"), and I absolutely love it!







Here is a shot of Nails Inc "Rosary Gardens" in case you are unfamiliar with it. Two coats.



If you read this post, you will know that I wore Nails Inc "Southwark" yesterday. Well, because I'm me I simply had to faff with it. I added two coats of another of my Christmas present polishes, 2True Glitterati Polish in "Shade 3" (imaginative name, huh??). It's a sheer blue jelly with all kinds of beautiful glitters and sequins in it. I can't do it justice with a verbal description, so I'll just let the picture speak for itself!



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

8 comments:

  1. love these - really pretty - the red ciate looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! It's one of my favourites of recent weeks, for sure - looked just like Dorothy's ruby slippers :) x

      Delete
  2. I love your nails short, the ciate red looks just like China glaze ruby pumps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cath!! I'm getting used to them :) Oohh Ruby Pumps is one I don't have but know of very well, you are definitely right! xx

      Delete
  3. The red glitter is stunning! You have such a pretty c curve on your nails btw, that second pic looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For such a simple, seen-it-all-before kind of polish, the red glitter really is lovely - I like the differing sized particles and how it's not too dense but not to wishy washy either! And thank you! My extremely curved nails do cause major problems when it comes to magnetic polishes and trying to pick up loose change/anything else from the counter in shops lol!! xx

      Delete
    2. Hehe, it's the c curve that makes your nails so strong though :)

      Delete
    3. Well then I guess I should be thankful hehe :) xx

      Delete